Hey y’all, welcome back to The Carolina Peach! I am so happy you’re here! In today’s post, I figured since it is officially fall, I would round up some pretty fun fall dates under $50!
Pumpkin Patch + Apple Orchard – this is the perfect time to grab a cute pumpkin to either paint, carve or to snag a cute photo. For my Indy peeps, I would HIGHLY recommend going to the west side of Indy to Beasley’s Orchard!
- Beasley’s has some of the best Apple Cider and Caramel Apple’s that I have ever tried! This orchard is filled with TONS of activities including: Hay Rides, Corn Maze, Apple Cannon, & more!
Haunted House/Acres – as I’m curating this blog, I just realized that I SO NEED TO go to a Haunted House this year! I haven’t been to one since Freshman Year of college. This is the perfect night out with a group of gals who just want to have a good time!
- Indy Scream Park is my favorite in this area! It has a 5 attractions including a haunted house, and acres to go through! It’s well worth the drive if you live in Central Indy.
Baking Pies + Cookies – this can be as little or big as you want! I love grabbing the cute holiday cookies while I’m at the grocery store and ya girl’s favorite fall pie is apple. This year, baking an apple pie is definitely on my Fall Bucket List, because why not?
- To amp up this experience, you can spend the day at an Orchard picking your favorite apples, or diving into your favorite cookbook for the best cookie recipes!
Fall Foliage Scene – growing up in North Carolina, I remember my family would get in the car and just go for rides on the Blue Ridge Parkway to check out the leaves. If you live in an area where you have the opportunity to see the leaves change – Don’t wait, go explore!
- This year, I will be taking a trip to Brown County State Park to see the leaves change since I am not in North Carolina!
- Sometimes my family would grab a bite to eat and go to the top of an overlook and have a little picnic – this is the perfect lunch date and fall activity for a low cost!
Museum of Art – Indianapolis has a museum of art (Newfields) and they decorate their property for all seasons. They have amazing exhibits that showcase fall work, including the Infinitely Kusama and tons of pumpkins in their garden!
- Check to see what museum’s in your town have going on! If you don’t have a museum, see what festivities your town is planning for the fall season!
- I also wanted to note that students can get into Newfields for FREE with your student ID, so this fall date just got a lot cheaper 😉
I hope you enjoyed this post and are already planning some cute fall dates with you bff’s or s/o! Be sure to tag me in any fall activities that y’all do! As always, you can follow me on Pinterest – thecarolinapeach (currently pinning fall inspo) and Instagram – thecarolinapeachblog for tons of encouragement, lifestyle, and faith everything! Y’all stay peachy!