One of my favorite things about Summer is the endless opportunities to be outside and enjoy the weather. This week, I have rounded up some of my favorite things to do with Jake that is UNDER $50!
- Picnic at the park
- Baseball Game
- 12 Hour tourist in your own city!
- New Restaurant y’all have never been too (I try to find one’s with outdoor seating)
- County & State Fair’s
- Drive-inn/ movie theater – if you’re a student ask if you get a discount!
- Amusement Park
- State Park or county park for hiking/canoeing/kayaking
- Ice Cream date
- Zoo or Aquarium (The Indy Zoo has my heart)
These are just 10 ideas that Jake and I love to do in Indianapolis and surrounding areas, but you can get as creative as you want!
Thank you for reading this week’s blog post! I hope you all find inspiration in these cute Summer Date ideas under $50 – Y’all stay Peachy!