I have put together a list of items that I always bring with me on a camping trip! Some of the items on this list may seem obvious, but if you’re like me and pack the night before – you tend to forget some basic items that you’ll need.
The Essentials – Sleeping Arrangements
- Tent – I know, obvi – but I tend to forget the most basic items needed for a trip
- Sleeping Bag
- Battery Operated Fan
- Hair ties/bobby pins
- Face Wash
- Blotting Papers ** especially for those warmer locations!
- Toilet Paper – I always forget this one!
- Eye drops/Contacts
Food + Miscellaneous
PRO TIP: Depending on how far the drive is, you may want to save space in your vehicle by getting your food once you have arrived at your campsite!
- Packaged Snacks
- Coolers + Ice
- Charcoal/Lighter for Grills
- Aluminum Foil
- Lawn Blanket
- Lawn Chairs
- Drawstring bag
- Flip Flops – I bring a cheap pair from the Dollar General for the shower!
- Sunglasses – I always bring extra for the trip
- Bathing Suit – I actually forgot mine last year.. lol
- Bug Spray
- Fishing Pole/Bait/Tackle Box
- Sunscreen – LOTS & LOTS
I hope y’all enjoyed this post! I love camping and being at the lake! I learn something new to bring every time I go – so I will continue to update this post when I find another ‘must-pack’ item! Stay Peachy!