Birthday Cake + Treats
- I went to one of Belle’s favorite places to get her Birthday Cake – Paw Street Bakery in downtown Old Plainfield.
- All of their treats and cakes are organic, and made from natural ingredients – which Belle’s LOVES.
Presents + Extra Love
It’s a bit ironic, but Belle’s used to be the type of dog that was very independent, and would not allow you to touch her more than 10 seconds. Now, as she has gotten older, I can’t seem to see my own shadow without her behind me.. I don’t mind 😉
Today is THEIR DAY! Let’s C E L E B R A T E!
- Toy: Although, Belle’s has too many toys, I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to get her another squeaky toy that happened to be a birthday cake. Secret Doggo Hack for taking cute pictures of your furry friend: this toy saved my life while taking these cute pics of her.
- Dog Tag: I have also been on the hunt for a cute dog-tag for her collar, and I found this sweet delicate tag at francescas just in time for her birthday! (It’s not available online to link, but they have some cute stuff for that furry friend in your life)
- Extra Love + Attention: take your doggo on a long walk or to a new park that you’ve never been to before! Spend the day cuddling (if your doggo allows) on the couch, and playing with their toys. I promise they will notice the time being spent with them and will eat it up! 😉
Treat Yo Self
- Lastly, don’t forget to grab a sweet snack for yourself and family! My go-to pick is always frosted sugar cookies!
- You can make this a big ordeal or you can do something small like I did.
- Remember, this day is a super sweet moment for your fur baby, so make the day fun and enjoyable for everyone
Spending the day with Belle’s was such a blast and I will be able to hold these memories close to me forever! I love that about photographs and experiences.
Here’s to being 4! Hope you enjoyed these cute pics and reading about the fun time that we had – Stay Peachy,